Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Trolling Motors For Jon Boats

Bologna Cagliari: day rossoblù at low prices

Logo Bologna F.C. 1909
Commendable initiative Bologna FC 1909 to bring the fans in the stadium: the company announced on the official website that during the match Bologna-Cagliari , Scheduled for Sunday, March 6 to 15 hours to Renato Dall'Ara stage, will be proclaimed the day rossoblù , with tickets at low prices gadgets and a tribute to all those present .

Each subscriber is able to acquire up to four presale tickets for the areas Distinguished Side curve and St. Luke than the price of € 2 and € 1 : every fan this will also be honored with a flag the photo of the rose 2010/11.

On several occasions I invited the top management to undertake policies aimed at bringing the fans to the stadium and finally something is happening: we hope will be the first in a long series of initiatives to bring on the sidelines of a frame worthy of the public emblem of our club. This year the team is doing
entertain the audience with a bold and brilliant game not seen for years and encourage the influx of a greater number of fans is the best way to infect the city and savor the taste of her live football stadium.
I have always been convinced that the only reason why the Dall'Ara continues to have large voids is not the indifference of the rossoblùs to Bologna, but only and exclusively to the economic crisis in this period of recession that does not seem to have no end, pay a subscription for 200 € or 20 or 25 € for a ticket curve is a luxury that not everyone can afford. Who writes
is unfortunately forced to listen to games on radio and certainly not because they prefer to spend their money at a restaurant or a clothing store, otherwise I would never, ever give up my Sundays at the stadium. I personally do not trade for any reason a simple curve with a subscription to a comprehensive package offered by pay-tv: rain, wind and snow I was never scared in over 10 years of membership, for supporting the Bologna loudly and push to victory a satisfaction that is worth a thousand times these minor inconveniences.
Now in spite of myself, I feel I have to settle for the choirs and the roar of the stadium from the speakers crackling of my old hi-fi: for every goal jumped elated with joy in your heart but with regret not being there to enjoy the show in the show in celebration of our beautiful curve, which I consider a bit 'as my home.
For this reason the initiative of the company deserves to have high visibility and are pleased to be able to contribute in my small way to make it known through my blog: it is the duty of every subscriber to involve relatives, friends or acquaintances with the heart rossoblù to rush to the stage and running out of four coupons at a reduced price at their disposal.
Fill in the areas covered by the promotion, besides being a great demonstration of affection for the team, send a clear signal to the new property: if you lower prices, return to boil Dall'Ara of typhus as in its heyday.
I am convinced that despite all the difficulties endured in recent years, the heart of Bologna has never stopped beating for rossoblù: show it.

To read the full press click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment