The 11 of the President fell overwhelmingly on the market with high value purchases.
OUTPUT: ; INCOMING:
Morley (free) Armero 20 mln
Marques (svincolato) Hatemaj 1 mln
Dzemaili (svincolato) Emanuelson 64 mln
Meggiorini (svincolato) Jeda 1 million
When people speak of renewed also, it seems to have been offered contract extensions with the following players:
Handanovic, Armero, Balzaretti, De Silvestri, Schelotto, Ljajic, Hamsik, Jovetic, Poli, Hetemaj, Babacar, Jeda.
be necessary to see what their answer prosecutors.
ACCIDENT
continues the slow recovery of the imagination of the 11th President, Stefan Jovetic, according to the report of the doctor may return to the field in early April, below the interview the most promising young:
http://it .violachannel.tv / detail-news / items / Jovetic-Florentine-am-tornando.html
MARKET
Apparently the President's Men are still moving to try to bring home the young Biabiany in a trade with the irreverent. The latest statements by the Ds
Attana gave the deal to complete, but apparently in the last hour there was a setback for President irreverent.
The fact is that the parties will reach an agreement within days on the market close on Saturday, February 12 at 18.
optimistic statements of President Vero in the market and results:
"I am very pleased with the market held by Ds Attana especially because it is able to bring home valuable player despite Budget not a very high standard.
Regarding Biabiany I can tell you is a very interesting young man, it would be useful for rotation with a Big Mac (Maccarone), but this rose is already full, so if the Democrats manage to conclude our negotiations is well otherwise we will continue as we done until now.
This is a list of samples, where no one, and I repeat no one is indispensable, especially now that we are living in a small crisis, but I'm confident in the future.
The results will come by the end of the season, I'm sure. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment