Thursday, October 16, 2008

For Sale Camillus Cuda Maxx 5.5 Knife





This I think is the best video ever made on global warming . Everything is there. From why the effect on policy. Matt Groening is always the best!
Yesterday we saw the film documentary of Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth . We also did a little debate to follow. Very interesting, although I had seen I did not remember how much data is put into play in the film. A disproportionate amount! Almost you can not keep up. Who was not there and he had not seen it I highly recommend watching . It has the ability to start the cevello, suggests just what you asks a good movie!

Today there was a morning of lessons square. They came out very well . As expected success of the duo Vannini mats, people have gotten used to their lessons! Always stimulating. The only two professors that I have never sleep in class!
There were several children, both in geology and natural sciences. Very interesting. Too bad for the little influx of outside people, but, after all, is not so simple to make public in San Marco ...

We have established some fixed points for the 'museum initiative. I hope a bit 'all you can participate at least as visitors. Bring and your families, is an excellent opportunity to see the museums free and very experienced guides as our teachers!

We are collecting names of those who come by bus with us in Rome , the national demonstration of 30/10. Who would not be writing me an email at simone.marini.it @ gmail.com stating your name, address and telephone number.

Hello everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment