Friday, October 10, 2008

Ladies Road Trip Clip Art

first event!

Day soooooo good to protest against law 133! Finally we ended up on the news, Tg1 even!
must also be said that neither the Tg of La7, nor Tg1hanno said that most closely on the protest university. They talked about unrest in the University (Tg1 also reminded employment in Pisa), but lead the way for the interview (the usual bimbiminkia) were in high school and voting behavior. I wanted to see what would happen if they put the microphone under the nose of a mad scientist !

The event in Florence was very nice . So many people, very apolitical Although, as usual, someone with a hammer and sickle is always there, but ordered and have fun! I really liked it. Thank you for the wonderful Martino direction, like Riccardo Muti !
A small press. We ended up a lot of newspapers!
Another article taken from the Republic of Florence, which talks about the suspension of teaching issued by us for Science and the lessons to the streets.
In short, if we wanted to go out among the people we are succeeding. And it is only the beginning!

Some service communications. I updated the calendar with appointments on Monday (which I also communicated by email). I hope to soon add all your photos . Send the nicest to my e-mail simone.marini.it @ gmail.com as soon as I will be uploading the .

Hola!

0 comments:

Post a Comment