Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How To Make Horse Muffin Treats

Torchlight 15/10 and 16/10!

And last night there was the famous Torchlight ... which was then translated into a "Pilata", although there are people with candles or with Twisted Garden (the best is the one with the lantern!).
Really beautiful! large number of people. Parents, teachers, children, high school students, university professors, researchers, students ... all united in a huge event (I estimated 25-30000 people!), which looked like a big party .
Leaving pcs SS Annunziata and down to pcs della Signoria. A long procession, almost infinite. There was also the mayor with a lot of banner i. Truly fantastic, I left exhausted, with no voice and with his legs apart and dancing and jumping to the chorus " Men Can not Jump is the Gelmini! .
short, great fun, great outcry, little voice this morning ...

I updated all the dates that concern us in the coming days. I hope each of you should contribute to put on the calendar even more. We accept all proposals. I also created a Google Group ( http://groups.google.it/group/scienze-naturali_fi ) to meet and discuss online all together, or at least makes life easier for me to send the mail to you all! who had not received the invitation, please send an email to me at least simone.marini.it @ gmail.com so I post it now. I do not have all the emails ...

Soon more news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment